FS2660A DDR5 RDIMM/LRDIMM Active Interposer exclusively for use with the Keysight U4164A logic analysis modules
A unique game changer in the industry…AGAIN!
The FS2660A is our newest and fastest logic analyzer probe used to test DDR5 RDIMM or LRDIMM memory. It is designed to work exclusively with 2 Keysight U4164A logic analysis modules operating with CHA + CHB independent busses. This gives the user an extremely effective tool for debugging, testing and verifying DDR5 RDIMM/LRDIMMs and DDR5 Memory Channels.
- CA operation up to and including 4800MT/s
- Provides for both CHA and CHB Address/Command/Control (Only CA bits) decode
- Interposer Design – The FS2660A DDR5 probe does not sacrifice a memory slot, so you can probe any RDIMM/LRDIMM, even in a fully populated memory bus
- Complete and accurate State analysis on both channels
- Quick and easy interposer connection between the DDR5 RDIMM/LRDIMM memory bus connector and the U4164A Keysight logic analyzer module
- Short DDR5 probe etch length makes it more reliable in marginal systems
- USB connection provides communication with on board circuitry
Logic Analyzer Requirement
– (2) U4164A-02G logic analysis modules
- 1 module for CHA
- 1 module for CHB
Note: FuturePlus has carefully simulated and designed this FS2660A probe to work in your system and it extends the DDR5 bus less than 1.0 inch. Other factors can have a significant effect on the performance of the whole DDR5 bus analysis system including the BIOS settings of the memory controller, the target motherboard and DIMM design, and the specific DIMM socket being probed. All users are given 30 days to qualify this DDR5 DIMM probe in their system.