FS2602 DDR5 SO-DIMM Interposer exclusively for use with Keysight U4164A logic analysis modules
FuturePlus is the first and only supplier of DDR5 Logic Analyzer tools in the industry.
The FS2602 is our the latest logic analyzer probe used to test DDR5 SO-DIMM memory. It is designed to work exclusively with 4 Keysight U4164A logic analysis modules operating in either Quad Sample State or Quarter Channel 10GHz timing modes. This gives the user an extremely effective tool for debugging, testing and verifying DDR5 SO-DIMMs running at ~4000MT/s.
- Interposer Design – The FS2602 DDR5 SO-DIMM probe does not sacrifice a memory slot, so you can probe any SO-DIMM, even in a fully populated memory bus.
- All signals are probed passively.
- Complete and accurate State analysis over 4000MT/s. View Screenshot.
- Quarter Channel Timing mode provides deep 10GHz asynchronous sampling of all Data signals, the analyzer can be used as a 100 channel scope!
- Measure signal integrity of each bit on the DDR5 SO-DIMM with Keysight EyeScan application. View Screenshot.
- Compatible with all JEDEC DDR5 SDRAM /SO-DIMMs. UDIMMs will need the FS2601 and RDIMMs and LRDIMMs will need the FS2600.
- FS2608 is the Address/Command/Control (CA bits) only DDR5 SO-DIMM Interposer.
- Quick and easy interposer connection between the DDR5 SO-DIMM memory bus connector and the U4164A-02G Keysight logic analyzer module.
- Lower Cost and higher signal fidelity with a single probe point and direct to the logic analyzer attach cables.
- Short DDR5 SO-DIMM probe etch length makes it more reliable in marginal systems*.
Logic Analyzer Requirement –
(4) U4164A-02G logic analysis modules
*Note: FuturePlus has carefully simulated and designed this DDR5 SO-DIMM probe to work in your system and it extends the DDR5 bus less than 2.0 inch. Other factors can have a significant effect on the performance of the whole DDR5 bus analysis system including the BIOS settings of the memory controller, the target motherboard and SO-DIMM design, and the specific SO-DIMM socket being probed. All users are given 30 days to qualify this probe in their system.