FS2601 DDR5 UDIMM Interposer exclusively for use with Keysight U4164A logic analysis modules
FuturePlus Systems provides the first and only DDR5 logic analyzer tools on the market
The FS2601 is one of our newest and fastest logic analyzer probes used to test DDR5 memory. It is designed to work exclusively with 4 Keysight U4164A logic analysis modules operating in either Quad Sample State or Quarter Channel 10GHz timing modes. This gives the user an extremely effective tool for debugging, testing and verifying DDR5 UDIMMs running above 4000MT/s.
- Interposer Design – The FS2601 DDR5 UDIMM probe does not sacrifice a memory slot, so you can probe any UDIMM, even in a fully populated memory bus.
- All signals are probed passively.
- Complete and accurate State analysis up to and including 4000MT/s.
- Quarter Channel Timing mode provides deep 10GHz asynchronous sampling of all Data signals, the analyzer can be used as a 100 channel scope
- Measure signal integrity of each bit on the DDR5 UDIMM with Keysight EyeScan application. View Screenshot.
- Compatible with all JEDEC DDR5 SDRAM UDIMMs. RDIMM/LRDIMMs require the FS2600A and SODIMMs require the FS2602
- FS2609 is the Address/Command/Control (CA bits) only DDR5 UDIMM Interposer
- Quick and easy interposer connection between the DDR5 UDIMM memory bus connector and the U4164A-02G Keysight logic analyzer module.
- Lower Cost and higher signal fidelity with direct attach cables.
- Short DDR5 UDIMM probe etch length makes it more reliable in marginal systems.
Logic Analyzer Requirement
– (4) U4164A-02G logic analysis modules
- 2 modules for CHA
- 2 modules for CHB
Note: FuturePlus has carefully simulated and designed this DDR5 UDIMM probe to work in your system and it extends the DDR5 bus less than 1.0 inch. Other factors can have a significant effect on the performance of the whole DDR5 bus analysis system including the BIOS settings of the memory controller, the target motherboard and UDIMM design, and the specific UDIMM socket being probed. All users are given 30 days to qualify this DDR4 DIMM probe in their system.