FS2600 DDR5 RDIMM/LRDIMM Interposer exclusively for use with the Keysight U4164A logic analysis modules
The fastest DDR capture tools in the industry…AGAIN!
The FS2600 is our newest and fastest logic analyzer probe used to test DDR5 RDIMM and LRDIMM memory. It is designed to work exclusively with 4 Keysight U4164A logic analysis modules operating in either Quad Sample State or Quarter Channel 10GHz timing modes. This gives the user an extremely effective tool for debugging, testing and verifying DDR5 RDIMM/LRDIMMs and DDR5 Memory Channels.
- Interposer Design – The FS2600 DDR5 DIMM probe does not sacrifice a memory slot, so you can probe any RDIMM/LRDIMM, even in a fully populated memory bus.
- FS2601 DDR5 UDIMM Interposer pending JEDEC final pinout (Available SOON!)
- FS2602 DDR5 SODIMM Interposer pending JEDEC final pinout (Available SOON!)
- FS2605 DDR5 DIMM Satellite Interposer for Slot 2 same channel (Available SOON!)
- All signals are probed passively.
- Complete and accurate State analysis.
- Quarter Channel Timing mode provides deep 10GHz asynchronous sampling of all Data signals.
- Measure signal integrity of each bit on the DDR5 DIMM with Keysight EyeScan application. View Example Screenshot.
- Compatible with latest JEDEC RDIMM and LRDIMM pinout.
- Quick and easy interposer connection between the DDR5 RDIMM/LRDIMM memory bus connector and the U4164A Keysight logic analyzer module.
- Provides for both CHA and CHB full Data and Address/Command/Control decode.
- Short DDR5 probe etch length makes it more reliable in marginal systems.
Note: FuturePlus has carefully simulated and designed this FS2600 probe to work in your system and it extends the DDR5 bus less than 1.0 inch. Other factors can have a significant effect on the performance of the whole DDR5 bus analysis system including the BIOS settings of the memory controller, the target motherboard and DIMM design, and the specific DIMM socket being probed. All users are given 30 days to qualify this DDR5 DIMM probe in their system.
Logic Analyzer Requirement
– (4) U4164A logic analysis modules
Looking for DDR5 Signal Integrity Tools? Contact us for a PREVIEW of our yet to be announced products!