FS2512 DDR4 SO-DIMM Interposer for use with the U4154A/B/64A Keysight Logic Analyzer
The FS2512 is a logic analyzer probe used to test DDR4 SO-DIMM memory. When used with the triggering and analysis capabilities of Keysight’s U4154A/B/64A logic analyzer modules, it gives the user an extremely effective tool for debugging, testing and verifying DDR4 SO-DIMMs.
View video – DDR4 Memory overview
- Interposer Design – The FS2512 DDR4 SO-DIMM probe does not sacrifice a memory slot, so you can probe any DIMM, even in a fully populated memory bus.
- All signals are probed passively. Read and Write Data signals are probed independently, which optimizes voltage threshold settings for the different burst types. View example.
- Complete and accurate State analysis up to 2500MT/s. View Screenshot.
- Use Timing mode for deep asynchronous analysis at 5 GHz.
- Measure signal integrity of each bit on the DDR4 SO-DIMM with Keysight EyeScan application (5ps x 5mV). View Screenshot.
- Compatible with all 260-pin DDR4 SDRAM SO-DIMM.s
- Quick and easy interposer connection between the DDR4 SO-DIMM memory bus connector and the U4154A/B/64A Keysight logic analyzer module.
- Lower Cost and higher signal fidelity with direct attach cables, no need for the added expense of U4201 cables.
- An economy version is available, the FS2513 which monitors only the Address, Command and Control signals.
View video – Memory Test Protocol Solutions
The FS2512 includes DDR4 Protocol Analysis Software that provides both configuration files for the U4154A/B/64A Keysight logic analyzer modules operating in 64 bit environments, as well as a license free copy of the FuturePlus DDR4 Protocol Decoder.
Note: FuturePlus has carefully simulated and designed this DDR4 SO-DIMM probe to work in your system and it extends the DDR4 bus less than 2.0 inches. Other factors can have a significant effect on the performance of the whole DDR4 bus analysis system including the BIOS settings of the memory controller, the target motherboard and SO-DIMM design, and the specific SO-DIMM socket being probed. All users are given 30 days to qualify this DDR3 SO-DIMM probe in their system.
Logic Analyzer Requirements