FS4500 DisplayPort HBR3 Protocol Analysis Probe
The FuturePlus FS4500 DisplayPort Analysis Probe provides a mechanical, electrical and software interface to the DisplayPort bus, a digital display interface standard supported by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA). The FS4500 is used to design and debug computer motherboards, monitors, home theater systems, and silicon chips incorporating DisplayPort technology.
- Complete DisplayPort Main and Aux Link analysis in a single, standalone product
- Powerful Protocol Decode software decodes and displays Main Link and Aux channel activity
- Probe Manager software provides extensive Trigger and Filter capabilities, including cross-triggering between AUX and Main Link
- Decodes and time correlates Aux and Main Links
- Different target connection cables available
- Supports DisplayPort versions 1.1a,1.2,1.3,1.4 and eDP 1.3
- Options to add DSC/FEC and eDP 1.4b
- Supports 1, 2 and 4 lane implementations in SST or MST.
- Capable of data acquisition up to 8.1 Gbps/s
- Trigger Out and In for use with other test tools
- Probe Manager software controls and outputs the FS4500 activity via a USB 3.0 link
- Quad state LED’s display instant lane by lane activity status.
- Remote API software also available
- Repainting captured frame software and audio play also available including the source code so that you can build your own custom post processing!
With the FS4500 you can handle all of your DisplayPort versions with one tool. No need for a DisplayPort (DP) reference sink or reference source. The FS4500 works with any DisplayPort source and any sink. The FS4500 is the only tool on the market to offer probing of the high speed link and the Aux Channel without the need for a DisplayPort Reference Source or Reference Sink. Support for DisplayPort 1.1a, 1.2, 1.3, eDP 1.3 and 1.4. With options to add eDP 1.4b and Display Stream Compression and Forward Error Correction. Probing includes standard DP connector, USB Type C and eDP.