DDR4 MSO Probes
The DDR4 DIIM and SO-DIMM Mixed Signal Interposers connect Address, Command and Control signals of a DDR4 bus to the Keysight V-Series Oscilloscopes with the MSO option. These interposers also provide accessibility to DDR4 signals for convenient analog probing. The user can then easily observe both the digital and analog representation of the DDR4 Address, Command and Control bus. Solder down N5541A analog probes purchased separately from Keysight Technologies.
FS2588 is for DDR4 DIMM (288 pin) bus, FS2590 is for DDR4 SO-DIMM (260 pin) bus.
- Quick and easy interposer connection between the DDR4 DIMM or SO-DIMM memory module connector and the Keysight V Series MSOs.
- Access points for analog probing. See example.
- All signals are probed passively.
- Registered and Unbuffered DIMMs and SO-DIMMs are supported.
- Interposer has minimal signal impact at the probing point.