FS2361 DDR3 2400 DIMM Interposer probe for use with the U4154/64 Keysight Logic Analyzer modules
The FS2361 is a logic analyzer probe used to test DDR3 DIMM memory. When used with the triggering and analysis capabilities of Keysight’s U4154/64 Logic Analyzer modules, it gives the user an extremely effective tool for debugging, testing and verifying DDR3 DIMMs.
- Interposer Design – The FS2361 DDR3 DIMM probe does not sacrifice a memory slot, so you can probe any DIMM, even in a fully populated memory bus.
- Complete and accurate State analysis up to 2400MT/s. View Screen Shot
- Measure signal integrity of each bit on the DDR3 DIMM with Keysight EyeScan application. View Screen Shot.
- Compatible with all 240-pin DDR3 SDRAM UDIMMs, RDIMMs or LRDIMMs up to 2400 MT/s.
- Quick and easy interposer connection between the DDR3 DIMM memory bus connector and the U4154A/B/64A Keysight logic analyzer module.
- Lower Cost with direct attach cables, no need for the added expense of U4201 cables.
- Shorter DDR3 DIMM probe etch length makes it more reliable in marginal systems.
- An economy version is available, the FS2364 which monitors only the Address, Command and Control signals.
- A satellite DDR3 DIMM interposer, the FS2366, is available for probing the Control and Clock signals of another slot in the same DIMM channel.
The FS2361 includes DDR3 Protocol Analysis Software that provides both configuration files for the U4154A/B/64A Keysight logic analyzer modules operating 64 bit environments, as well as a license free copy of the FuturePlus DDR3 Protocol Decoder.
Note: FuturePlus has carefully simulated and designed this DDR3 DIMM probe to work in your system and it extends the DDR3 bus less than 1.0 inch. Other factors can have a significant effect on the performance of the whole DDR3 bus analysis system including the BIOS settings of the memory controller, the target motherboard and DIMM design, and the specific DIMM socket being probed. All users are given 30 days to qualify this DDR3 DIMM probe in their system.
Logic Analyzer Requirements