FS2352B DDR3 DIMM Interposer probe for use with Keysight Logic Analyzer modules
The FS2352B is a logic analyzer probe used to test DDR3 DIMM memory. When used with the triggering and analysis capabilities of Keysight’s Logic Analyzer modules, it gives the user an effective tool for debugging, testing and verifying DDR3 DIMMs. This logic analyzer probe has a CKE qualification circuit that allows for the use of older Keysight logic analysis modules when testing systems using power saving modes.
- Interposer Design – The FS2352B DDR3 DIMM probe does not sacrifice a memory slot, so you can probe any DIMM, even in a fully populated memory bus.
- Complete and accurate State analysis up to 2133MT/s. View Screen Shot
- Measure signal integrity of each bit on the DDR3 DIMM with Keysight. EyeScan. View Screen Shot.
- Compatible with all 240-pin DDR3 SDRAM UDIMMs, RDIMMs or LRDIMMs up to 2133MT/s.
- Quick and easy interposer connection between the DDR3 DIMM memory bus connector and the Keysight logic analyzer module.
- An economy version FS2372 that monitors only the Address, Command and Control signals is available.
The FS2352Bincludes DDR3 Protocol Analysis Software that provides both configuration files for the U4154A/B/64A Keysight logic analyzer modules operating in 32 bit environments, as well as a license free copy of the FuturePlus DDR3 Protocol Decoder.
Note: FuturePlus has carefully simulated and designed this DDR3 DIMM probe to work in your system and it extends the DDR3 bus 1.0 inch. Other factors can have a significant effect on the performance of the whole DDR3 bus analysis system including the BIOS settings of the memory controller, the target motherboard and DIMM design, and the specific DIMM socket being probed. All users are given 30 days to qualify this DDR3 DIMM probe in their system.
Logic Analyzer Requirements