FuturePlus Systems has been in business for 30 years and prides itself in being a great company to work for.
There are currently openings at our Bedford, NH, USA location.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer
At FuturePlus Systems, we work together to understand our customers, the industry and the tools they need to get their job done. We do this by building quality products and offering unique services that can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join our team and help us grow. As part our team, you will be able to create products from conception to being used by the customer. This is a great opportunity to be able to see your creations come to life.
- Lead the Design, Development and Verification of high-performance T&M products
- Drive Requirements definition
- Responsibiities span technical leadership as well as detailed design and test activities
- Simulation, analysis, test and production release of the complex board level analog-digital circuitry
- PCB design
- FPGA Coding
- Schematic Capture
- Design reviews
- Prototyping and engineering test and debug
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Physics or related subject areas.
- 8+ years proven experience developing complex PCB at GHz speeds.
- Experience with analog, digital and mixed-signal circuit analysis, simulation, design, test, troubleshooting, signal integrity, power, and grounding and general board layout principles.
- FPGA coding, simulation.
- Desire to work hands-on, both independently and with the team, throughout the development and production phases of the product.
- Knowledge of the operation of Logic Analyzers, Protocol Analyzers and Oscilloscopes.
Experience in the Test and Measurements Industry.
Veterans of our Armed Services are encouraged to apply.
We offer fully paid healthcare, 401K, Bonus payments based on company performance.
US citizenship required.