FS4500 DisplayPort v1.3 Protocol Analysis Probe
The FuturePlus FS4500 DisplayPort Analysis Probe provides a mechanical, electrical and software interface to the DisplayPort bus, a digital display interface standard supported by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA). The FS4500 is used to design and debug computer motherboards, monitors, home theater systems, and silicon chips incorporating DisplayPort technology.
- Complete DisplayPort Main and Aux Link analysis in a single, standalone product
- Powerful Protocol Decode software decodes and displays Main Link and Aux channel activity
- Probe Manager software provides extensive Trigger and Filter capabilities, including cross-triggering between AUX and Main Link
- Decodes and time correlates Aux and Main Links
- Different target connection cables available
- Supports DPv1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 and eDP1.4
- Supports 1, 2 and 4 lane implementations of DP 1.1a, 1.2, 1.3 in SST or MST.
- Capable of data acquisition up to 8.1 Gbps/s
- Trigger Out and In for use with other test tools
- Probe Manager software controls and outputs the FS4500 activity via a USB link
- Quad state LED’s display instant lane by lane activity status.