FuturePlus Systems and Keysight Technologies provide the Industries FIRST DDR5 Validation Tool Set
The fastest DDR capture tools in the industry…AGAIN!
The FS2600 and FS2604 is our newest and fastest logic analyzer probe used to test DDR5 DIMM memory. It is designed to work exclusively with 4 Keysight U4164A logic analysis modules operating in either Quad Sample State or Quarter Channel 10GHz timing modes. This gives the user an extremely effective tool for debugging, testing and verifying DDR5 DIMMs and DDR5 Memory Channels. It’s like having a 100 channel scope.
- Interposer Design – The FS2600/FS2604 DDR5 DIMM probe does not sacrifice a memory slot, so you can probe any DIMM, even in a fully populated memory bus.
- FS2601 DDR5 UDIMM Interposer pending JEDEC final pinout (Available SOON!)
- FS2602 DDR5 SODIMM Interposer pending JEDEC final pinout (Available SOON!)
- FS2605 DDR5 DIMM Satellite Interposer for Slot 2 same channel (Available SOON!)
- All signals are probed passively.
- Complete and accurate State analysis.
- Quarter Channel Timing mode provides deep 10GHz asynchronous sampling of all Data signals.
- Measure signal integrity of each bit on the DDR5 DIMM with Keysight EyeScan application. View Example Screenshot.
- Compatible with latest JEDEC RDIMM and LRDIMM pinout.
- Quick and easy interposer connection between the DDR5 DIMM memory bus connector and the U4164A Keysight logic analyzer module.
- Provides for both CHA and CHB full Data and Address/Command/Control decode.
- Short DDR5 DIMM probe etch length makes it more reliable in marginal systems.
- FS2604 specifically designed for DDR5 systems where the DIMM to DIMM pitch is narrow.
Note: FuturePlus has carefully simulated and designed this DDR5 DIMM probe to work in your system and it extends the DDR5 bus less than 1.0 inch. Other factors can have a significant effect on the performance of the whole DDR5 bus analysis system including the BIOS settings of the memory controller, the target motherboard and DIMM design, and the specific DIMM socket being probed. All users are given 30 days to qualify this DDR5 DIMM probe in their system.
Logic Analyzer Requirement
– (4) U4164A logic analysis modules
Looking for DDR5 Signal Integrity Tools? Contact us for a PREVIEW of our yet to be announced products!