DDR3 Protocol Compliance and Performance Analyzer
For Use With Agilent Logic Analyzers and Oscilloscopes
to see a 7 minute video overview.
NEW BGA Interposer Version Now Available!
Click here for a 6 minute video of the BGA version.
NEW Internal State Listing Feature Now Available!
The DDR3 Detective® monitors DDR3 bus traffic continuously and as long as required, while testing the bus for compliance with several hundred different DDR3 Protocol JEDEC requirements. The DDR3 Detective is compatible with Agilent logic analyzers and oscilloscopes.
The DIMM and SO-DIMM versions conducts over 50 Protocol compliance tests in real time over all banks and ranks with 465 individual checks.
The New BGA version conducts 41 Protocol compliance tests in real time with 441 individual checks
BGA x4/x8 or x16 SDRAM interposers are available
- Protocol Compliance Checking is supported on DIMM and SO-DIMM channels of one or two slots.
- Protocol Compliance Checking is performed on up to 4 ranks, in a single slot.
- Interactions among up to 8 ranks, over two slots are analyzed.
- Mode register capture is supported on up to 8 ranks, in 1 or 2 slots.
- Statistical display: Bandwidth, Reads, Writes, all commands (total and % of total)
- Supports Auto-Clock rate detect, MRS capture / decode
Click Here to get "Google Study-Could those memory failures be caused by design flaws?"
DDR3 Detective is a Registered Trademark of FuturePlus Systems Corporation.